KS02 – Closing Session & Keynote Sarita Maybin – If You Can’t Say Something Nice, What DO You Say?
During the Closing Session:
- CMSA Presidential Gavel Exchange
- CMSA Foundation will recognize its 2020 Award Recipients
We’ve all been told “If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all.” This high-energy keynote presentation based on Sarita’s book provides practical approaches and positive phrases for those times when you need to say something NOT so nice. Learn how to constructively clue someone in, deflect the negative comment of a well-meaning friend, or let a colleague know what he or she is doing drives you crazy — without destroying the relationship.
- Determine whether to confront a difficult situation or just let it go
- Apply a three-step process for constructively sharing negative feedback
- Respond tactfully when someone asks your opinion and you have nothing nice to say