Exhibitor/Sponsorship Cancellation Policy, Refunds, & Transfers
Please read in full:
CMSA’s Annual Conference & Expo has not been cancelled. It has instead gone virtual with amazing 3D virtual booths. CMSA has extended the cancellation deadline to June 26, 2020.
Exhibitors/Sponsors who do not attend the conference automatically forfeit all exhibitor fees paid. There are no refunds or transfers if you cancel or no show after June 26, which is once conference begins.
- If Exhibitor/Sponsors stays and exhibits this year (2020) in the 3D interactive exhibit hall, you will receive a 10% discount off a 2021 booth In Orlando at Disney World.
- If Exhibitor/Sponsors doesn’t want virtual at all, you may transfer your booth cost amount to the 2021 conference with no penalties (but no discount) thru June 26, 2020.
- If the exhibitor/sponsors doesn’t want either option 1 or 2, we will refund minus the $600 penalty but will refund the rest thru June 26, 2020.
- Donate the paid amount to our CMSA Foundation which then is 100% tax deductible, to assist CM’s with scholarships and projects.
- Can transfer their exhibitor booth payment into other sponsorship area’s like banners or ads.
- Can trade for equal dollar amt of conference registrations.