2008 – Leadership Tools: Every House Needs a Foundation
- Incorporate foundation tools into day-to-day practice, dialogue and collaboration
- Draft meaningful policies and procedures
- Avoid and decrease liability exposure
Bring your unique case management background and participate in this interactive session, where questions are welcome and practice tips provided.
1. The professional case manager will identify areas of practice where laws, standards of practice, etc. can advance team building and collaboration.
2. The professional case manager will utilize foundation sources to draft, redraft and improve policies and procedures
3. The professional case manager will reduce liability exposure by effectively relying upon foundations of case management practice.
4. The professional case manager will evaluate ethical dilemmas while utilizing foundational resources.