We are proud to announce that the full schedule of education, workshops and posters for the 28th Annual Conference & Expo is now available!
As always, our focus is on helping you reach your professional goals and providing an atmosphere that allows you to enhance your body of knowledge.
Our pre-conference workshops, numerous concurrent sessions and posters combine to create a full, complete experience you can’t afford to miss.
In the Expo Hall, you will find vendors eager to assist you with your case management practice goals through their products and services.
We’re also proud to announce:
- *NEW* this year A complimentary 1-year membership with CMSA with every paid registration**
- *NEW* schedule of days for conference: Concurrent sessions and Expo Hall will take place on Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Early Bird Pricing: Our best rates available until 3/31!
- Coffee talk networking
- CMSA is bringing Military/VA/DOD Day back again! Please click here to find out more!
- More poster presentation sessions and time to review
- Pre-selecting concurrent sessions with advance notification of Ethics sessions
CMSA continues to recognize the value of advanced and continuing education for case managers across the spectrum, and has incorporated that aspect into all of our content.
Join us this June in Chicago, IL where you’ll witness and be a part of the event centered around you, the case manager, because “We Are Case Management!”
**Some restrictions apply.Click Here to explore the 2018 sessions!